Lavifood is proud to be one of the few companies in Vietnam that utilise the technology to process VHT fresh fruit (Vapor Heat Treatment). The principle of the technology is to use steam heat to process fruits and vegetables. Through sudden changes in temperature, the VHT system destroys pest larvae and pests attached on fruit peels without the use of chemicals and therefore preserving the freshness of the fruit.
- Environmentally friendly, good for consumers' health while meeting the strict regulations of developed markets such as Japan, EU, Korea, ...
- Maintain the quality, color, and flavor of fruits & vegetables without altering the flesh properties.
- Extend the shelf life of fruits and vegetables.
- Precise steam temperature control ensures complete removal of larvae.
- Using saturated steam does reduce fresh fruit moisture.
- Chemical free disinfection